Friday, April 20, 2012

when your phone is messed up..

you feel like:
  • your world is falling apart
  • you'll never get over this
  • like your best friend died 
  • you can't cope
  • the tear will never stop
its so funny how i get, I'm sure most of you could relate. part of me really wishes i wasn't like this. 
our cell phone are communication with the people in our lives. its like telling someone, you can't talk to them anymore. our phones help us lead our lives to the extent that we do. i would miss technology a lot. :) 

what spurred on was an iCloud mishap. Kaylee thought she was just deleting the contacts off her phone but because we have the same iTunes account it did the same on my phone. so as i was trying to fix it, the computer made my phone hers and i lost everything and it was replaced by her stuff. thankfully i fixed that but the contacts were still deleted. any who i just laughed at myself because of how upset i got about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment